thePOORstudent


Me then
Me now

thaiib0y
OR

"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,

Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one

Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com



Viewing my blog x)


tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet

grantMYwishes
  • Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
  • Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
  • Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
  • HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
  • Converse Shoes
  • Height of 180 cm
  • Get a Girl
  • Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
  • PSP
  • Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
  • New Zinc Bag
  • Cap
  • Puma Shoes
  • Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above


SpeakOUT!


Twitter Widget








MyPalss

theGOODoldDAYS

MISC!

specialTHANKS
Design : xx
Coding : xxx
Brushes and font from : xx
Thursday, March 12, 2009



Heya ..
i'm back with More
update
WOOT!!

Finnnalllyyy
i'm FREE
At LAST !!!




WOott Alrite Anyway ...
My school Just Came Up with Some new Shirt Design
Ain;t Tat Great
Nor tat nice
..


Nth much to Boast ABout
But here r how they look









There's kinda like 3 more
Other
Design but i don seem to have a photo of it

Sori !!


Anyway The Project of my
"Breath"
Competition is
COMPLETE!!

WOOT



Had it send in Todae..
And Awaiting
for it REsult !!!
Wooyaaaa
Hoopee We MAKE IT IN

To Some where FINAL!!!!

Video r BELOW

LASt Few WEek Planning to do these
STRESS LIKE SHIIT


And
FINNALLYY

FREEDOMM !!!
WOOTT!!
These coming WEek
IS A MOvie WEEK

ClassMATES
And I R PLANNING
4
A
MOVIE
MARATHORN

IT's GOING TO BE FUN !! !!
ANy nice move to INTRO !!






Some photos With my MMT Friends








! Spot me !




















If only these Were Clearer I would LOOK AMZING !!
xD














These TOO!!

I WOULD LOOK CUTE!!

OMG OMG
















SpotLight on me !! Not him !! ROAR









SMile !!












OMg i look
FAT
I know i'm FAt
BUT I LOOK FATTER HERE !!
I CAN:T BELIEVE I'm
TAT FAT !!!

I WON:T ACCEPT THE FACT
I'm
FAT
BUT I WILL ACCEPT THE FACT
MY FACE SUCK D!CK
UGLY !!

WHT THE BUCK





xD
RANDOM
hahax




ANd ya Here
R the
VIdeo
The the




HEALTH
PROMOTION
BOARD


Enjoy !!
Me
&
the
Members
HARD WORK


ANyway ..
looking Forward
for more
not so STRESS
FUN
project !!











AND
I AM SORI TAT MY LAST POST
THE WORD
ARE
FCUKING SMALL!!!
lolss




TAt will be all
NITE
=D




~thaiib0y~
10.30pm
~PEACEOUT~


9:31 PM





My Crew
2008


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

Graduation Dance 2011


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------