Me then
Me now
thaiib0y
OR
Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com
Viewing my blog x)
tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet
OR
"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,
Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one
Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com
Viewing my blog x)
tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet
grantMYwishes
- Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
- Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
- Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
- HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
- Converse Shoes
- Height of 180 cm
- Get a Girl
-
Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
-
PSP
-
Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
-
New Zinc Bag
-
Cap
-
Puma Shoes -
Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above
SpeakOUT!
Tweet
MyPalss
Alan
Amirul
BaoBao
bella
Carissy
Cher Hui
CLapClap
Cher Aka Ruixue
Cyril
Demas
Dayana
En
Ellena
Eliza chiu jing ting
E'zzati!
FADZ
Hui Qi
Ice
Herman
Stalker Huimin
Hui Qin
Iris
jade
Jolene
Kenneth
Liyana
Mandy Lam
Muffy
Nadera
Nathelie
Nisa
Nury
pammy
Raihan
Rena
PRISCILIA
Si hui
My SIster !!
Shi hui
Shoniah
Sharifah
Sylvia
Taazmin
Trina
Vanessa
Xanne
Xin ling
Xinyi Toh
xinyi
Xue Ling
Yati
Yuki
Ying hui
Zhi Jun
theGOODoldDAYS
MISC!
specialTHANKS
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Woot i've
Reached
100th
post
haha..
Anyway .. I will be GoinG back
to Miie Homeland In 10 hours Time
Since's it's 2.30Am now~
Currently Rushing Packing my Shirts and all
Needa Sleep and all tat .. Scare cannot wake up
>.<
And ya ..
I had some REQUest by
Some of My Friends
About the Song tat is Currently playing
Wht issit ..
and wht is the Lyrics and all
Well the Song is Call
"เป็นแฟนกันมั้ย โฟร์-มด"
And wht it mean in Eng is ...
"WAnt to be my Gf/Bf ?"
And ya here's how the whole song is like in eng ..
my best Translation ~
the thai word are Search up from web ..
and the rest is all
ME =D
{} After the Reported ;Reported her {}
เธอมีเวลาพอคุยกับฉันบ้างรึเปล่า หายเคืองกันรึยัง
ter mee way-laa por kui gap chan baang reu bplao haai keuang gan reu yang
Do you have some time to talk to me? Have you stop being angry with me yet?
ที่คอยทำตัวไม่ดีกับเธอทุกๆอย่าง ฉันเองก็เสียใจ
tee koi tam dtua mai dee gap ter took-took yaang chan eng gor sia jai
Everything that I had ever misbehaved towards you, I'm sorry.
ฉันเพิ่งได้เรียนรู้ ว่าทำใจหล่นหาย
chan perng daai rian roo waa tam jai lon haai
I'd just learnt, to come to terms with my losses.
หวังว่าคงไม่สาย ที่จะกลับมาหา เธอวันนี้
wang waa kong mai saai tee ja glap maa haa ter wan nee
I hope that it is not too late to come and look for you today.
เป็นแฟนกันไหม ฉันถามใจมานาน
bpen faen gan mai chan taam jai maa naan
Whether to be lovers with you , I'd asked my heart for a long time.
ก็กว่าจะมั่นใจ ว่าเธอคือคนนั้น
gor gwaa ja man-jai waa ter keu kon nan
And It takes sometime to be confident that you're the one.
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหมเธอ
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai ter
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
รู้ไหมว่าฉันต้องรอจนเหงา ถึงเข้าใจ ว่าใครที่สำคัญ
roo mai waa chan dtong ror jon ngao teung kao jai waa krai tee sam-kan
Do you know that I had to wait till I'm very lonesome to understand that who is the important one to me.
ยังดีอยู่นะ วันนี้ที่ฉันเข้าใจทัน ว่าฉันน่ะรักเธอ
yang dee yoo na wan nee tee chan kao jai tan waa chan na rak ter
It's still alright dear, that today I understood in time, that I love you.
ฉันเพิ่งได้เรียนรู้ ว่าทำใจหล่นหาย
chan perng daai rian roo waa tam jai lon haai
I'd just learnt, to come to terms with my losses.
หวังว่าคงไม่สาย ที่จะกลับมาหา เธอวันนี้
wang waa kong mai saai tee ja glap maa haa ter wan nee
I hope that it is not too late to come and look for you today.
เป็นแฟนกันไหม ฉันถามใจมานาน
bpen faen gan mai chan taam jai maa naan
Whether to be lovers with you , I'd asked my heart for a long time.
ก็กว่าจะมั่นใจ ว่าเธอคือคนนั้น
gor gwaa ja man-jai waa ter keu kon nan
And It takes sometime to be confident that you're the one.
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหมเธอ
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai ter
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
อยากจะเดินจูงฉันมือฉันข้ามถนนไหมเธอ
yaak ja dern joong chan meu chan kaam ta-non mai ter
Do you want to walk holding my hands to cross the roads?
ไปดูหนังอยู่ที่นั่งโต๊ะติดกันไหม
bpai doo nang yoo tee nang dto dtit gan mai
To watch a movie, do you want to sit on the cushion close together with me?
ตอนเช้าๆวันอาทิตย์เธอน่ะคิดถึงใคร
dton chao-chao wan aa-tit ter na kit teung krai
Every Sunday morning who do you miss?
ฉันคิดถึงเธอจังเลย รู้เปล่า
chan kit teung ter jang loie roo bplao
Do you know that I miss you dearly?
เป็นแฟนกันไหม ฉันถามใจมานาน
bpen faen gan mai chan taam jai maa naan
Whether to be lovers with you , I'd asked my heart for a long time.
ก็กว่าจะมั่นใจ ว่าเธอคือคนนั้น
gor gwaa ja man-jai waa ter keu kon nan
And It takes sometime to be confident that you're the one.
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหมเธอ
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai ter
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหม
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
Woot..
done..
And guess these will be all
Will be Back these Sunday
reaching here around 1510
Flight CX713
See ya =D
and Head for my SC camp on monday =D
Reached
100th
post
haha..
Anyway .. I will be GoinG back
to Miie Homeland In 10 hours Time
Since's it's 2.30Am now~
Currently Rushing Packing my Shirts and all
Needa Sleep and all tat .. Scare cannot wake up
>.<
And ya ..
I had some REQUest by
Some of My Friends
About the Song tat is Currently playing
Wht issit ..
and wht is the Lyrics and all
Well the Song is Call
"เป็นแฟนกันมั้ย โฟร์-มด"
And wht it mean in Eng is ...
"WAnt to be my Gf/Bf ?"
And ya here's how the whole song is like in eng ..
my best Translation ~
the thai word are Search up from web ..
and the rest is all
ME =D
{} After the Reported ;Reported her {}
เธอมีเวลาพอคุยกับฉันบ้างรึเปล่า หายเคืองกันรึยัง
ter mee way-laa por kui gap chan baang reu bplao haai keuang gan reu yang
Do you have some time to talk to me? Have you stop being angry with me yet?
ที่คอยทำตัวไม่ดีกับเธอทุกๆอย่าง ฉันเองก็เสียใจ
tee koi tam dtua mai dee gap ter took-took yaang chan eng gor sia jai
Everything that I had ever misbehaved towards you, I'm sorry.
ฉันเพิ่งได้เรียนรู้ ว่าทำใจหล่นหาย
chan perng daai rian roo waa tam jai lon haai
I'd just learnt, to come to terms with my losses.
หวังว่าคงไม่สาย ที่จะกลับมาหา เธอวันนี้
wang waa kong mai saai tee ja glap maa haa ter wan nee
I hope that it is not too late to come and look for you today.
เป็นแฟนกันไหม ฉันถามใจมานาน
bpen faen gan mai chan taam jai maa naan
Whether to be lovers with you , I'd asked my heart for a long time.
ก็กว่าจะมั่นใจ ว่าเธอคือคนนั้น
gor gwaa ja man-jai waa ter keu kon nan
And It takes sometime to be confident that you're the one.
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหมเธอ
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai ter
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
รู้ไหมว่าฉันต้องรอจนเหงา ถึงเข้าใจ ว่าใครที่สำคัญ
roo mai waa chan dtong ror jon ngao teung kao jai waa krai tee sam-kan
Do you know that I had to wait till I'm very lonesome to understand that who is the important one to me.
ยังดีอยู่นะ วันนี้ที่ฉันเข้าใจทัน ว่าฉันน่ะรักเธอ
yang dee yoo na wan nee tee chan kao jai tan waa chan na rak ter
It's still alright dear, that today I understood in time, that I love you.
ฉันเพิ่งได้เรียนรู้ ว่าทำใจหล่นหาย
chan perng daai rian roo waa tam jai lon haai
I'd just learnt, to come to terms with my losses.
หวังว่าคงไม่สาย ที่จะกลับมาหา เธอวันนี้
wang waa kong mai saai tee ja glap maa haa ter wan nee
I hope that it is not too late to come and look for you today.
เป็นแฟนกันไหม ฉันถามใจมานาน
bpen faen gan mai chan taam jai maa naan
Whether to be lovers with you , I'd asked my heart for a long time.
ก็กว่าจะมั่นใจ ว่าเธอคือคนนั้น
gor gwaa ja man-jai waa ter keu kon nan
And It takes sometime to be confident that you're the one.
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหมเธอ
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai ter
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
อยากจะเดินจูงฉันมือฉันข้ามถนนไหมเธอ
yaak ja dern joong chan meu chan kaam ta-non mai ter
Do you want to walk holding my hands to cross the roads?
ไปดูหนังอยู่ที่นั่งโต๊ะติดกันไหม
bpai doo nang yoo tee nang dto dtit gan mai
To watch a movie, do you want to sit on the cushion close together with me?
ตอนเช้าๆวันอาทิตย์เธอน่ะคิดถึงใคร
dton chao-chao wan aa-tit ter na kit teung krai
Every Sunday morning who do you miss?
ฉันคิดถึงเธอจังเลย รู้เปล่า
chan kit teung ter jang loie roo bplao
Do you know that I miss you dearly?
เป็นแฟนกันไหม ฉันถามใจมานาน
bpen faen gan mai chan taam jai maa naan
Whether to be lovers with you , I'd asked my heart for a long time.
ก็กว่าจะมั่นใจ ว่าเธอคือคนนั้น
gor gwaa ja man-jai waa ter keu kon nan
And It takes sometime to be confident that you're the one.
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหมเธอ
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai ter
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
ตอบกันมาได้ไหม เพราะใจก็เริ่มหวัง
dtop gan maa daai mai pror jai gor rerm wang
Can you answer me, because my heart is also secretly hoping,
เธอยังอยาก มีแฟนเป็นฉันใช่ไหม
ter yang yaak mee faen bpen chan chai mai
That you still want to have me as your lover, isn't it?
Woot..
done..
And guess these will be all
Will be Back these Sunday
reaching here around 1510
Flight CX713
See ya =D
and Head for my SC camp on monday =D
2:29 AM
My Crew
2008
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011
Graduation Dance 2011
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------