thePOORstudent


Me then
Me now

thaiib0y
OR

"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,

Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one

Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com



Viewing my blog x)


tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet

grantMYwishes
  • Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
  • Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
  • Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
  • HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
  • Converse Shoes
  • Height of 180 cm
  • Get a Girl
  • Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
  • PSP
  • Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
  • New Zinc Bag
  • Cap
  • Puma Shoes
  • Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above


SpeakOUT!


Twitter Widget








MyPalss

theGOODoldDAYS

MISC!

specialTHANKS
Design : xx
Coding : xxx
Brushes and font from : xx
Friday, July 22, 2016

I know time n time again I stop haha . What a indecisive bitch but I really should . Continue expressing , because it good , for me and the world .
I don't know how but from what I'm told 2 days back that I'm a charismatic guy who's seem to always be the light source of a group , the energizer of the team but I beg to defer I don't feel that way . Maybe I project myself differently and view myself differently that  I don't really know myself that much at all .

trying so hard to be the attention of the group to get recognise, like "o it's lock, yes ar!!  the life of the party is here . " is what sometime I wanna portray

As much as I don't quite like being the center of attention with my close friends,  it's just 2 totally different people I claim I see myself, when I'm  with a  group or individually by my self

Oops brb guys , needed to pee . I might have drank too much water to dehydrated myself from the drinking I hate 40 min back.

*1min later * so ya I'm back  , like I was saying , it take alot of energy to be the attention of a group but also somehow u need to watch yourself from others judging mentality.

By what I mean exactly ?  Well there's a certain few people out there who see me , myself, as being a show off or a try hard to which I know I don't wanna be and from life experiences I have learn to consider suggestion and option from people so that I don't look like a jackass which in actual fact  you must really hold yourself back , because human as they are don't like people who's a smart ass .

And that made me . The character that I'm  .
I learn and I adapt . AS For love and relationship, PERSPECTIVELY , well let's just say I'm inexperience enough but I believe I'm good enough, make sense ?

like all human we claim that we know enough but in actual fact we don't. 

I've been in 2 serious relationahip so far . And from what I've learn from the first, the mistakes that I did n do and learn , I apply  to my 2nd but even so with that . It wasn't enough. Why u might ask ?

I think it's got to do with impulsiveness from the beginning of a poisonous relationship  but then  it actually went well 

It did went well from my own perspective . Maybe not from the other party, it didn't went well for them . from that experience that I've gain ,   what have I learn u might ask ?

To be honest I would say nth . But u know that not totally true . You always learn something , be it how long or how short it was .

Well that's not the point . What I'm trying to say is .
Lock .. come on you can do better . Learn n adapt n don't repeat, try to improve again and be better .

So yeah that's that i think.  For now it's school school school , socialise socialise socialise ..
For it my last race of studying and very soon it's work work work .

What is hope for and achieve would be something memorable , nothing of regret.. just go n do it .
Give it my all n life my head up high at the end of the 1 year

As for my drinking habit. Well I would say now . It's part of me . It's what I do and what I will continue. 
It's where I feel most be it emotional or creatively . I thank whom ever invent it .
Till I can find a force that pull me away from whatever I claim myself as bad habit that I pick up . This would be it for now .

The past as make me ; me.  And I'm now appreciating life . Alrite gonna sleep soon .
Got a class at 12pm . It's 4 am now . Gonna wake up at 10am for transport if not its cabbing , and let me tell you , it's expensive as fk , it's not that I wanna cab . But my body just don't wanna do what i tell it to do .

Tomorrow it's another day . And tmr I shall continue ; life of lock rant n blog . K bye love u all readers .

Be free. Be you . Cus your limited


4:10 AM





My Crew
2008


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

Graduation Dance 2011


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------