thePOORstudent


Me then
Me now

thaiib0y
OR

"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,

Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one

Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com



Viewing my blog x)


tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet

grantMYwishes
  • Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
  • Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
  • Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
  • HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
  • Converse Shoes
  • Height of 180 cm
  • Get a Girl
  • Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
  • PSP
  • Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
  • New Zinc Bag
  • Cap
  • Puma Shoes
  • Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above


SpeakOUT!


Twitter Widget








MyPalss

theGOODoldDAYS

MISC!

specialTHANKS
Design : xx
Coding : xxx
Brushes and font from : xx
Saturday, July 23, 2016

Today was a fine day I would say .
Normal routine waking up feeling all restless , the " no pls I don't wanna get up kind of feeling " as always . The small kid feeling of don't wanna get up let me sleep a wee bit more pls always gets to me and then cab to sch all the way to clementi happen .

Nothing new . Only expensive . It's like 22 per trip and if I'm lucky I hit 20 per trip . Imagine doing that 5 days straights . That's 100 per week . Yup I did that last week . Money fly so darn easily .

Reach sch 12.15 class started 12 pm .
I ended consultation 1.30pm , might u it was a 3 hour class so it was suppose to end at 3pm .
But yeah . I was free to go home at 1.30 . #rolleye ... I pay 20 dollars to go sch for an hour n a half lesson . Life of a not so rich kid trying to be one .

Did I mention I head to club the night before this morning . So it's like 140 spent at the siam bu club area .

Money melt like water..

So life's update . I went for student consult interview 3 days back . That was the 2nd round mind you as I made through the first round . Majority of my friend had a msg indication telling me that they made it through the 2nd round and yet I'm here still waiting for my text or call from them .
It can go either way .. bad or good . From the looks of it .. it seem like it's a no go but let's not get ahead of myself I still got till the end of these weekend to get my hopes up for student consult .

Worst come to worst if I get reject I think it's actually pretty much a good news to me too . Focus more on study n with the up coming Halloween at uss which yay I can't wait !!

Imagine these . I pay u 1.9k for 15 days to scare people . How good of a deal can u get from that . They pay u to scare people . It's like heaven.  I would do that all day long if it's really a part time job . But sadly they are only available during the Halloween festive period .

O ya back to the actual topic at hand for my intention of this post .

Take it as it was my loss for not noticing you any early.  Blame it on the young stupid boy Haven mature mindset . Because if I did notice thing might . Might just pretty much go the other way around but o well . It's ok . I appreciate it alot and you will always be somewhere in my heart as a memory of my happy good young times .

Well that's that . It's 3am now .. I've got work to report to at 11am which mean I've got to wake up like 9.30 to 10am to avoid cabbing to work . Which seem unlikely possible. 

Good nite small world . Toast to more adventure n surprises . Toast to life

Cheers


3:00 AM





My Crew
2008


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

Graduation Dance 2011


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------