thePOORstudent


Me then
Me now

thaiib0y
OR

"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,

Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one

Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com



Viewing my blog x)


tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet

grantMYwishes
  • Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
  • Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
  • Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
  • HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
  • Converse Shoes
  • Height of 180 cm
  • Get a Girl
  • Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
  • PSP
  • Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
  • New Zinc Bag
  • Cap
  • Puma Shoes
  • Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above


SpeakOUT!


Twitter Widget








MyPalss

theGOODoldDAYS

MISC!

specialTHANKS
Design : xx
Coding : xxx
Brushes and font from : xx
Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I have these thoughts
So often I ought
To replace that slot
With what I once bought
'Cause somebody stole
My car radio
And now I just sit in silence

I ponder of something terrifying
'Cause this time there's no sound to hide behind
I find over the course of our human existence
One thing consists of consistence
And it's that we're all battling fear
Oh dear, I don't know if we know why we're here
Oh my,
Too deep
Please stop thinking
I liked it better when my car had sound

There are things we can do
But from the things that work there are only two
And from the two that we choose to do
Peace will win
And fear will lose
There's faith and there's sleep
We need to pick one please because
Faith is to be awake
And to be awake is for us to think
And for us to think is to be alive
And I will try with every rhyme
To come across like I am dying
To let you know you need to try to think

I have these thoughts
So often I ought
To replace that slot
With what I once bought
'Cause somebody stole
My car radio
And now I just sit in silence

Babe I now sit in silence.  Knowing that I can't move on .Please don't move on without me . Pls .PLS DON'T.  CUS I CAN'T.  I REALLY CAN'T. 

I WILL GIVE U MY ALL
PLS ... JUST DON'T LET ME SIT IN SILENCE

PLS BABE PLS ... I CAN'T DO THESE .
I CAN'T C U MOVE ON .
I JUST CAN'T.  I CAN'T C U WITH ANOTHER
I JUST CAN'T ..

I DON'T BLAME YOU . I KNOW I CAN'T BUT I CAN'T SEE MYSELF MOVING ON . EVEN IF IT'S CLOSE TO 2 YEARS

AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE
AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE
AND NOW I JUST REALLY SIT IN SILENCE

FOR TAKING THOSE THING  WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT'S BEST   AND WHAT U HAD WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE. 

PLEASE BABE.  PLS .. ELLIE ANG WEI LIN PLS. 

EVEN WHEN U LAZY AS FK I LIKE WHO U R
I'M COMFORTABLE WITH WHO U ARE
WHEN U DISGUSTING AS FK WITH THAT TOES NAIL OF UR N THAT DEAD SKIN OF YOURS PLS DON'T LEAVE ME

PLS..

I DON'T AND I CAN DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN
I DON'T WANNA REBUILD THE TRUST
I JUST CAN'T AND I WON'T

PLS DON'T LET ME SIT IN SILENCE

CUS AND NOW I SIT IN SILENCE
CUS I JUST SIT IN SILENCE

CUS I HAVE THESE THROUGHS AND I CAN'T HAVE U BEING IN OTHER GUYS ARMS..

Not in iggy arms,  I just can't..

Cus somebody stole my  light and now I sit in silence


6:48 AM





My Crew
2008


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

Graduation Dance 2011


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------