Me then
Me now
OR
"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one
Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com
Viewing my blog x)
tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet
- Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
- Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
- Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
- HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
- Converse Shoes
- Height of 180 cm
- Get a Girl
-
Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
-
PSP
-
Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
-
New Zinc Bag
-
Cap
-
Puma Shoes -
Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above
Tweet
Alan
Amirul
BaoBao
bella
Carissy
Cher Hui
CLapClap
Cher Aka Ruixue
Cyril
Demas
Dayana
En
Ellena
Eliza chiu jing ting
E'zzati!
FADZ
Hui Qi
Ice
Herman
Stalker Huimin
Hui Qin
Iris
jade
Jolene
Kenneth
Liyana
Mandy Lam
Muffy
Nadera
Nathelie
Nisa
Nury
pammy
Raihan
Rena
PRISCILIA
Si hui
My SIster !!
Shi hui
Shoniah
Sharifah
Sylvia
Taazmin
Trina
Vanessa
Xanne
Xin ling
Xinyi Toh
xinyi
Xue Ling
Yati
Yuki
Ying hui
Zhi Jun
I know for sure that things will never be the same again .
Those 2 whom I regard as one of my close few, made me enjoy my poly days n time . They made me as what I am now , they had made an impact in my life . I Miss them . Miss them alot .
All I can do right now is to just reminisce the past n enjoy what's left of those memories.
The path I've choose that burn bridges for both way are the stupidest mistake ever n also a valuable lesson learn from the choices I've made
I can't really regard the choices I made a mistake, but rather something that Ive pick n choose out of my own will . There's ready nothing I should be regretting about but only to stir fore and just cherish those moment . What it was has become what it is . It is what it is and for now I leave with the choices I've made . No regret .
Wow I'm like having some mind fking moment right here .
That's the issue with limited vocabulary . I can't really emphasize my through to what it really is .
But to type n speak my broken thai English.
I've downloaded a digital story of peculiar home for peculiar children hoping to have the time n will to sit down n read them . I really hope I would finish reading it but I've yet to even finish the first page .
Now back to the topic at hand .
It would be nice to have those moment relive .
But even so if it ever happen, it's just never going to be the same feeling again. That same special moment . That moment of time has been lost and it can never really be replace.
It's like a skin when cut . It's never going to feel the same way again even when you know it's the same skin . It's just not the same anymore .
I've hope life of mine, in the near future . Would be a kind and a pleasure one , which we all know . It's never going to be that way . Cus life is just too full of surprise .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------