Me then
Me now
OR
"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one
Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com
Viewing my blog x)
tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet
- Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
- Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
- Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
- HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
- Converse Shoes
- Height of 180 cm
- Get a Girl
-
Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
-
PSP
-
Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
-
New Zinc Bag
-
Cap
-
Puma Shoes -
Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above
Tweet
Alan
Amirul
BaoBao
bella
Carissy
Cher Hui
CLapClap
Cher Aka Ruixue
Cyril
Demas
Dayana
En
Ellena
Eliza chiu jing ting
E'zzati!
FADZ
Hui Qi
Ice
Herman
Stalker Huimin
Hui Qin
Iris
jade
Jolene
Kenneth
Liyana
Mandy Lam
Muffy
Nadera
Nathelie
Nisa
Nury
pammy
Raihan
Rena
PRISCILIA
Si hui
My SIster !!
Shi hui
Shoniah
Sharifah
Sylvia
Taazmin
Trina
Vanessa
Xanne
Xin ling
Xinyi Toh
xinyi
Xue Ling
Yati
Yuki
Ying hui
Zhi Jun
I understand that we are moving to a digital media Era where people are moving towards to , to express their needs of whatever they crave online .
And this is me doing just that . I crave *correction We all crave that attention that these online platform has for us , and I do friends whom craved as well but turn down on such platform, and attention. For which I would maybe understand, living in the Era, would be scary. Losing yourself in this digital day of age, feeling the need to detach yourself and not wanting to be like many , A lost soul of mindless creature.
As of now Im back where I was 3 years back . Where digital media platform was where I feel, "Belong".
A place.. where i stand no where in reality but in here the main focus are just me. For a good 2 years - 3 years I have a taste of, how should I call it or put it . The labour of fruits? lol , it not even close to the expression that I would like to give . Taste of honey? Sweetness of life ? Joy of life ? Meaning of life ?
How r you ? Did u ever miss me ? I know, I did .
I don't want a simple I'm fine n I'm good n a kay bye thanks nor a conversation about how we r doing about life. I just want, us back. Can we make up?
And pretend it didn't happen?
I Wish I was good enough .. what did we did wrong? What did I do wrong.. I wish I wasn't that center minded, I wish I wasn't whatever it was that cause these to happen .
I wish I could be better, I really do .
all the I in everything, I need these la I want these la.
Fking self-centered bastard. What about what she want ? Do I ever think about that ? What about what make her happy do I ever think about that?
It's always been about me. When can I stop doing that n put her before you. Knowing ur best isn't good enough that make everything sound shiitty.
It's like your best is just not "the best" in the outside world. What are you doing now ? How was your trip ? Was it fun? Was it Adventurous? How was the city like? How is the weather? Would you recommend a friend to go there n would you return back therr again?
I want to make memories of us again. And what we are having are just part of a chapter in our life . I'm fully aware you still need to see the outside world. Fly around with your newly born wings . To taste n experience , more of life that have has lot to offer I'm also fully aware you wouldn't want to be tie down just yet. So be free.. Enjoy the world. Enjoy life. Enjoy as much as u can , because you deserve it =) now lift your head up high and fly high .
Missing u always
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------