Me then
Me now
OR
"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one
Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com
Viewing my blog x)
tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet
- Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
- Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
- Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
- HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
- Converse Shoes
- Height of 180 cm
- Get a Girl
-
Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
-
PSP
-
Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
-
New Zinc Bag
-
Cap
-
Puma Shoes -
Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above
Tweet
Alan
Amirul
BaoBao
bella
Carissy
Cher Hui
CLapClap
Cher Aka Ruixue
Cyril
Demas
Dayana
En
Ellena
Eliza chiu jing ting
E'zzati!
FADZ
Hui Qi
Ice
Herman
Stalker Huimin
Hui Qin
Iris
jade
Jolene
Kenneth
Liyana
Mandy Lam
Muffy
Nadera
Nathelie
Nisa
Nury
pammy
Raihan
Rena
PRISCILIA
Si hui
My SIster !!
Shi hui
Shoniah
Sharifah
Sylvia
Taazmin
Trina
Vanessa
Xanne
Xin ling
Xinyi Toh
xinyi
Xue Ling
Yati
Yuki
Ying hui
Zhi Jun
2 cap of the same words would help so much , LikE relaying msg across permanently if I should still wonder on or forget about it. A subtle msg would help so much, I'm sure it WoulD get things across if I still stand a chance or if I should be giving my blessing because all in all , a mature agreement was lack thereof since I can't be bearable to wait and meet up for the answer, I guess me being this high is the only way of expressing myself across , whether u would be able to get the msg across would be another issue. Knowing as I am
That's me being me , subtle as it is ,whether u got it or not . Which I hope u do . Do give me a peace of mind .
If there's a chance or if there's no hope or if I should wait it out n give u time.
All in all I hope u well, and would be able to give me a straight n direct answer if u can.
But before you do that. I really miss all those years we had together.
After gonna ur clear answer with the helping of 2 cap. I would be clear of your life forever never to hope nor disturb u in whatever you so .
But a friend I wish to be n stay within contact with .
Because what we had is a lesson well learn n it's ok. Ok to be what it is. A Friend.
A story n what it has shape me to be , a process of my life was n had been through. A piece of my life
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------