thePOORstudent


Me then
Me now

thaiib0y
OR

"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,

Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one

Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com



Viewing my blog x)


tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet

grantMYwishes
  • Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
  • Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
  • Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
  • HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
  • Converse Shoes
  • Height of 180 cm
  • Get a Girl
  • Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
  • PSP
  • Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
  • New Zinc Bag
  • Cap
  • Puma Shoes
  • Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above


SpeakOUT!


Twitter Widget








MyPalss

theGOODoldDAYS

MISC!

specialTHANKS
Design : xx
Coding : xxx
Brushes and font from : xx
Thursday, December 8, 2016

Why worry ? Why rush time?
I'm sure In due time you will be able to do all those responsibility. Why rush your youth? Why sacrifice you limited time on such matter when you know that in due time you will be settling those issues ?

I know that those time will be over in a matter of second. Why stress yourself out now when you can slowly figure your way out of it .  Why do you feel the need to settle your parents worries.

As much as YOU want to settle those worries I am sure they would like to have you enjoy your youth as much as you can.

Look at it this way. If you are a parent now. Would u like your child to enjoy their youth as much as you can ??

We as an adult youth understand the responsibility. We wish to share the burden of our parents. Of course why won't we ? Won't it be nice to lighten to load of their hard skip?

As much as we would like to. I am sure they would like us to enjoy as much as we can before taking up those responsibility.

Thinks about it for a second.  Take a step back...
I understand those worries.  You are not really the only one. You will need to understand that. 
Even I myself am feeling the same way.

What we can do is to make sure we do our best that OUR PARENTS HAVE given us and find ourselves a good job that we enjoy doing. And we can support them.

I am sure they as a parent what their very child to have the best of their life even if they are not showing it..

This is to you . A post , a summary.  For which an answer that you need . I know my place .

But as a close one, I can't see you suffer. 

I want you to embrace your youth like your parents will, we will support you , guide u for your future enquiry. 

I know I am now just a stranger, a no one in your life..  but for a person whom spent 2 year and 8 month with you I would like to help in certain situations although I know I'm in no place to do so..

I know for sure .. that you .  Will grow up to be a women of someone who can and will might I say . To take care of your parents. Be confident, the world we live in are rather ruthless.

I'm just glad that I was apart of whom you where and what had made you . you .

A process in your growing life.  Cheers my friend, my close one for you will be successful .

U know I had love you even if u feel that u need to grow.

The day you have ask and I have answer to be your n only was the day I willing commit even when I know it when it  was scratchy as fuck.

I thank you for giving me the time to grow into in.
And I feel delighted that I'm the process of your growing up.

As of now I will always miss u.
I wish you all the best .

Sincerely lock , half tipsy . Half drunk.
Fully speaking from the bottom of my heart, no matter how useless you feel.  I hope he treat you well, better then me . =) to help you see .

*insert photo of u n me , "8 the November"

Under the block where I surprise u for valentines , when I got green hair , the day I bake a heart shaped cake for u *

Blogspot by phone don't allow me upload picture by phone. I should upload them later
Got now reference to instagram


5:10 AM





My Crew
2008


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

Graduation Dance 2011


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------