thePOORstudent


Me then
Me now

thaiib0y
OR

"Billy"
Short yet simple 2 remember
Dances,

Computer,
Tv,
Xbox Kinect,
Friends
And Working
r his way of burning the time away
U can call him
Billy Or lock
and his 18 these year,He old old
Born
as a
Thai Pisces
and is
Proud to be one

Lock14500@hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster /MSN/Facebook
Sawadeez.tumblr.com



Viewing my blog x)


tat's laggy >.< u need a new internet

grantMYwishes
  • Weight of 60kg to 65 kg [] FIT,Gd body shape[]
  • Complete Poly with a GPA of 3.5
  • Able to SPeck and Understand my own Language better
  • HAve a Great time with my Mum Bro SIS
  • Converse Shoes
  • Height of 180 cm
  • Get a Girl
  • Personal Laptop;Any Gaming Lappy
  • PSP
  • Make it to poly no MAtter which road i take
  • New Zinc Bag
  • Cap
  • Puma Shoes
  • Complete ITE with GPA of 3.5 above


SpeakOUT!


Twitter Widget








MyPalss

theGOODoldDAYS

MISC!

specialTHANKS
Design : xx
Coding : xxx
Brushes and font from : xx
Sunday, January 1, 2017

My goal for the year .
Well it's to disappear for awhile. 
Till I'm ready . My goal was a year . But imma gonna set till mid Feb  or if after I can still manage imma stick to a year .

The only condition I can do any earlier would be
72kg of weights or of a special someone whom I'm willing to quiet smoking for.

2017
Quit smoking maybe ?
72kg must
Gym onces a week pls lock

Or not all till mid Feb.  My birth date. 

I deserve a little reward right? If I can't last a year?

My gift for mid Feb to myself would just be shopping .
Like I'm shopping for cny or just for u bear.

I hope u c my 31th 2016 post.  Through the catalog etcetc of hope etcetc.

And all the best for my upcoming job interview
Somewhere in adverting company field pls..

My end product would be come where maybe in a well known company. 

As a side note for u.
U r a pussy.  Wht r u afraid of ? Pussy.   Tsk grow the fk up if I need to be harsh about it.  Or either in a friendly manner.  Be proud be u. Be who u r. 
Be risky...

Bye bear bear care bear. 
Love u , miss u.   Even when I know my position .. I am satisfied with what I have today.  It's better then nth compare to nth at all.  Fz I shall remains.  Till further do us part or till future guide me right


8:07 AM





My Crew
2008


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

Graduation Dance 2011


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Intake
2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy Fun times / Dance
The Stupid me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughter is contagious
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal Activity at my house
The Random Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crazy me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hyper me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smart me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creative work of me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------